Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Progress as of Wed. Nov.7th

I am 247 drawings deep into my project. I was thankfully able to use some cycling and I have done aprx. 4-5 drawings for everytime a character is standing still. So those are enabling me to re-use drawings for whatever amount of time I need them. I only need about 50 more drawings so I should be on track to be done with my drawings by friday. I will be scanning the drawings this weekend and Tuesday. I will have them all scanned by the end of next Wednesday as I will be staying on campus all day that day and will not be leaving until they are all scanned and labeled. The following Thurs, Fri, will be dedicated to photoshopping them. Hopefully that will not go into the weekend. I am planning to use the weekend to compose my animation in After Effects. I should be ready with partial animation by the Monday before Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment